Block Shop Indigo Saddle Blanket Scarf
BLOCK SHOP TEXTILES is a textile company that marries the traditional Indian hand block printing process with a modern California aesthetic. Their products are a collaboration between sisters Hopie and Lily Stockman in Los Angeles and a family of printers and dyers in Rajasthan. The entire process is manual: designed on paper, printed with wooden blocks, and dyed in small batches – the same way it’s been done in India for more than three centuries. No two textiles are exactly alike. Each year, Block Shop invests 5% of profits to build and implement community healthcare programs.
- Sold individually
- Printed with natural & non-toxic dyes
- Natural selvedge on long sides
- Raw edge on short ends
- Dust bag included
- 75% cotton, 25% silk
- Hand wash recommended or machine wash cold on delicate
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers outside Jaipur
- Available in Mosaic, Saddle Blanket & Tao
34" x 86"
Due to the handmade process, mild color variations may occur. This is part of the handmade process and unique nature of each of their scarf.