Earth Reverie Mobile Earrings
Final Sale / Non Returnable
One of a kind polished brass wide mobile earrings.
EARTH REVERIE New Orleans designer Mara Gold has always been interested in sculpture and design so in 2012, she left her career in civil engineering and began experimenting with wearable art and jewelry. The self-taught artist draws inspiration from nature and geometry with her work being very sculptural in process and form. Sourcing of materials starts with a focus on a particular shape or stone. Mara's design process is mostly organic with stones pieced together until the right balance is found, making her pieces limited and no two alike.
- Gold plated fish ear hook
- Polished brass wire
- Arch: gold plated tube beads & African Turquoise
- Triangle Brass: polished brass coins
- Triangle Lapis: gold plated tube beads
- Clear rubber tube ear backing
- Handmade in New Orleans
- Available in Arch African Turquoise, Triangle Brass & Triangle Lapis
Arch: Length: 2.5" | Width: 2"
Triangle Brass: Length: 2.5" | Width: 2" | Coin Diameter: 0.6"
Triangle Lapis: Length: 3" | Width: 2.5" | Lapis Length: 0.5"
Because each Earth Reverie piece is one-of-a-kind, all Earth Reverie items are final sale & excluded from promos & discounts.